Top-Notch Exterior Signs in Arlington Heights
Outdoor signs indicate who you are as a brand, what products or services you can offer your target audience, and what makes you different from competitors. They can also be used to feature your promotional activities, such as new product releases and seasonal discounts. Exterior building signs also bring more customers to your establishment by providing your business hours, contact number, directional cues, and other essential business-related information.
Types of Outdoor Signs for Your Arlington Heights-based Business
- Digital display panels: These signs are excellent mediums to showcase your image slideshows and video advertisements. Thanks to their vivid colors and crisp details, they easily grab the attention of motorists and passersby.
- Monument signs: Claim the location, become a familiar name among locals, and establish a sense of permanence with monument signs. These extremely long-lasting signs are typically used by large corporations, hospitals, and universities.
- Pylon signs: If your main goal is to boost your brand visibility and spark the curiosity of potential customers from several miles away, we recommend that you invest in pylon signs. They are specially engineered to tower over other structures, making them fantastic for featuring multiple tenants as well.
- Channel letters: These three-dimensional exterior lighted signs will help your commercial facility stand out from a sea of competitors. Since channel letters are visible even during lowlight situations, you can expect to gain a competitive advantage, reinforce your brand, and increase your foot traffic.
- Plaques and outdoor metal signs: If you want to portray a modern yet professional brand image, we recommend sleek and simple metal signs. They work best on corporate offices, law firms, real estate companies, and the like.
- Awnings: These multi-purpose external signs are perfect for businesses that want to shield their customers from different weather elements while promoting their brand. These undeniably charming signs are installed on top of storefront doors and windows of cafes, restaurants, bars, and more.
- Post and panel signs: For entrepreneurs who are looking for a low-cost alternative to on-location advertising, we highly recommend post and panel signs. They are easy to produce and install, making them a no-nonsense solution to your marketing problems.
Reliable Source of Outdoor Signs in Arlington Heights
Igna Signs & Graphics is among the leading suppliers of impactful and impressive outdoor business signs in the area. We take pride in having a team of signage specialists who are not just passionate about creating visual communication tools but also in providing impeccable customer service.
As industry experts, we understand how crucial it is to have signs that are tailored according to your unique needs, marketing goals, brand requirements, budget, and available space. This is the reason why we conduct additional steps that not all sign shops in Arlington Heights implement. It includes performing on-site evaluations and studying your consumers’ communication preferences.
From incredibly tall pylon signs to simple window decals, you can count on us to provide outdoor signs that generate profitable long-term results.
Get in touch with us today to get started.